Thursday, May 29, 2008

A Character's Quiz (Stolen from David)

I am Elana, Captain of the Amazoni.
I want this plan to go with perfect smoothness.
I wish the time and place were right to enact the plan right now.
I hate all traitors and especially one with golden hair.
I love being feared.
I miss the valley right now, though I would deny this in public.
I fear any reduction in power.
I hear the sound of birds and running feet.
I regret that I have not had a lover in over two months.
I am not easily frightened.
I dance superbly and love to show it off.
I sing war chants, mostly. And vulgar songs.
I cr(ied) last when I was about sixteen--that is, approximately 134 years ago.
I make very little noise unless I wish to.
I write in small, neat cursive, on sheepskin parchment.
I confuse enemies trying to anticipate my next move.
I need to find more Amazoni to replace those I have lost.
I should spar with Ranua tonight.
I start to become very still when I am thinking hard.
I finish what I have begun. Or else.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I fear that I might have unconsciously been inspired by you to one degree or another. I suppose word of your doings might have worked its way into the Grecian lands of my origin, so perhaps that explains it. And yet, since I exceed you in age by no inconsiderable number of years, this hardly seems satisfactory. Hmm. Perhaps this was the portent of those signs in the bear's carcass...

:-D

Lauren said...

I would love to have something to say to this post, but seeing as I haven't read any of it yet, nothing comes to mind.

RYC: I answered you on my Photo A Day blog, but thought I'd copy and paste it here just to make sure you see it.
****
I got sick!! Give me a break!

Here are three photos!! THREE! You happy now?!?
=P

(And I'm gonna do the hands series sometime soon. Thanks for the suggestion.)