Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Some Dates!

God willing, these are some of the things I have to look forward to this year. :-D

End of January: I finish Kiriana.

February 2: I watch Groundhog Day.

April 1: I pull the biggest fast one on all my friends by not fooling anyone.

Late May: I finish high school. 0_o

June 20: I turn 19. (??!!!?!!?)

July 12: God willing and my essays impress, I begin a twelve-day sojourn in Italy, of all the awesome places.

Late August: I drive 2300 miles, do a doughnut on College St., and take a flying leap into my dorm to begin matriculation at Hillsdale College.

And of course after that, we assume, I'll be working my tail off most days. :)

6 comments:

Breanna said...

It looks like you're going to have a fun year. :)

Unknown said...

Godspeed, Connor.

From ClassEd Mom,Cindy R

Sir David M. said...

Italy? 'Ere now, what's this? Why is this the first I'm hearing of this?

Or am I just being extraordinarily forgetful? :-P

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, college isn't that hard. My guess is there'll be a lot of great times mixed in with working your tail off.

Anonymous said...

Good luck, mate. I think I might be following your April Fool's strategy, once again :P

A.G. said...

Have fun! What's up with Italy? And I'm sure you'll do well in college.