Friday, September 12, 2008

Note to the World At Large

I apologize, amici amicaeque, for the cataclysmic drop in my posting frequency standards, or PFS. Some rather difficult and confusing things happened at the end of summer, which kind of kicked my habit of working diligently, and now that school has started up I've been more or less skating thin ice. *wry grin* So I haven't had too much time for posting, or rather I haven't made that much time for it. I haven't even, for instance, posted any of the more than 300 pictures I took while on a trip to Central Oregon with my dad. I hope that shall soon be rectified. In the meantime, I hope everyone is doing well, anyone who wants to buy me a Smith and Wesson M&P is absolutely welcome to do so, and let it be known that I have the sober and distinguished appellation of Teaching Assistant this year, in the new iteration of my flagship lit class last year, AP English. These high school classes are starting to make me feel old: 15 or 16 didn't used to sound young to me, but now that I've reached the normal age for starting college, it feels a little strange. :P

No comments: