Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Stuff (and maybe Nonsense!)

First, I seem to have fallen into the predictable habit of posting every other day. It suits me fine, so long as I have something to say, but it's strange, because I haven't been doing it all along. :-P

Second, if I really pursued everything in my head right now, I'd have six writing projects going at once: four short stories and two novels. Story ideas are great, but really...I should get a mental secretary to put these things on hold.

And finally, take my euphoria over Gutenberg with a bit of a grain of salt. If I go to a college with many fine attributes (and Gutenberg does have many fine attributes) it's always "the best" when I'm in the middle of visiting. In retrospect there are always pros and cons. So, it would be wrong to get the impression that I didn't like the school, or to think it's not still on my list of possibles. But my unmixed crowing about it may have been a little premature. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You do have another whole year to decide.
~SaM